Okay so first of all…I think one of my “favorites” from this week is going to be the fact that I’m actually doing a “Friday Favorites & Fast Forwards” post this week! It’s been way too long and I’m happy to be writing one! So here we go…
This Week’s Favorites
- If you’re reading my blog right now you might notice some pretty new updates!!! Thanks to Emily Baird Design…Brittany Claud Photography has a new look and my blog got a facelift YAY!!! If you need design work done check out Emily she’s the BEST! I LOVE my new logo so much and seriously the BC icon is like my favorite thing ever! Haha…also be sure to check out my “Brittany” page HERE! I love what Emily did with this. I wanted my about me page to be fun and allow my clients to get to know a little bit about me and what I like! My goal eventually is to have a Showit website and become a Showiteer haha…ahh I dream of it! But where I am right now in my business my little blog is perfect for me and I love it! And be sure to head on over to my Facebook page HERE because it’s gotten a new look as well and I LOVE it so so much! Also, if you haven’t already “like” my Facebook page so you can get updates from Brittany Claud Photography! I really appreciate all the love and support and I’m so excited for 2013 and all it has to offer! And lastly I would like to thank Katelyn James for her amazing coaching and all the awesome headshots of me!!! Katelyn, you are a constant inspiration for me to keep learning, growing, and dreaming…thank you for all that you do!
- Okay so this isn’t really a favorite…but I already knew Virginia’s weather was CRAZY but this week really proved that! 70’s, tornado warning, oh and maybe some snow today…really?? Honestly, I am totally ready for summer and to be at the beach! The cold is not my friend!
- Matt (don’t know who Matt is…find out HERE!) and I realized that we’ve been eating out too much lately. So for this week we decided to plan meals for the week. We love to cook…well Matt’s better at cooking than I am but I’m learning and slowly getting better! (I’m the baker!) Here’s what was on the menu for this week: Roasted salmon, veggies, and a cauliflower “mash” with prosciutto, Carnitas (pork loin in the crock pot! super easy) with a mango salsa, beef and chicken stir fry with cauliflower “rice”, Cauliflower soup with prosciutto (we’ve had a lot of cauliflower this week haha), and a roasted pumpkin and butternut squash soup! YUM…we love food! We also LOVE red wines…our favorites this week were Fancy Pants red wine, Apothic Red, and Dreaming Tree’s Crush.
- I FINALLY bought The Lumineers album! I seriously don’t know why I didn’t do this sooner!! It is SO good! My favorite songs right now are Charlie Boy and Slow it Down…if you waited too long like me trust me go buy it now it’s amazing!
- I’m excited for my first Wedding of 2013 coming up March 16th…it’ll be here soon!
- Saturday I’m getting a bookshelf for my “office”! Haha and I am really excited about this because I am in dire need of office organization! Since Matt and I moved into our apartment (officially 2 months ago as of today!) I haven’t had the right storage and it’s hard to organize when you really have no place to put things! I’ve already bought storage baskets from Target (our favorite store…Matt and I joke if we had our own reality tv show we would be sponsored by Target) so I’m ready to go!
- I’m not a football fan and I really don’t care for it…it’s just never been my thing but who doesn’t watch the Super Bowl? Anyways I made Corona cupcakes and Blue Moon cupcakes last year for the Super Bowl from a recipe I found on Pinterest so I wanted to share them with you all…make them! They are SO good! You can find the recipe HERE!
Hope everyone has a Happy Friday and a fantastic weekend!!